9 Proud Facts you did not know about South Africa
1. Table Mountain in Cape Town is believed to be one of the oldest mountains in the world.
2. Table Mountain alone has over 1,500 species of plants, more than the entire United Kingdom.
3. South Africa is the second largest exporter of fruit in the world.
4. South Africa has the longest wine route in the world.
5.Kruger National Park supports the greatest variety of wildlife species on the African continent.
6. South Africa is rated 3rd in the world in supplying safe, drinkable tap water.
7. The Palace of the Lost City resort hotel is the largest theme resort hotel in the world as well as the largest building project undertaken in the southern hemisphere.
8. Walt Disney serves South African wine exclusively at its 73-acre Animal Kingdom Lodge in the United States.
9. South Africa generates two-thirds of Africa’s electricity.